Process on how to check the SBI Employee Loan Status of Employee / Closed Loan Account in hrms.onlinesbi.com web portal…
SBI HRMS also comes up with another facility that the user/employee can check the status of the any loan he has taken from the bank. The facility helps the user in checking the status of the loan applied or checking the status of the loan.
Procedure for checking SBI Employee Loan Status / Closed Loan account in hrms.onlinesbi.com
The facility is available for all the existing employees of SBI. One by creating login credentials to the HRMS portal can directly apply for the loan. One just needs to login to the SBI HRMS portal. Amongst the various other icons, there is an icon for “Loan application”, the user simply needs to click on this button for any information related to loan account or opening a new loan account.
After the user clicks on the “Loan application”, the user will be redirected to another page on the portal with various options related to the loan account. The employee can click on the options like check “loan status” for checking the status of already taken loan or simply click on “new” for taking a new loan.
The website will ask the user to provide various useful information for the loan such as Name of the user who wants to apply for the loan, loan amount required by the person, Designation of the employee, department to which the employee belongs, Type of loan to which the user wants to apply, the start and end date i.e. the tenure of the loan, purpose for which loan is required etc.
The website will gather all the information, consolidate the information and send the application to the applicable department for the approval of the loan application. The employee will be provides a loan application number after the loan application is received by the organization.
The employee first needs to login to the system for doing any functionality relate to the loan facility available by SBI. Below is the detailed procedure for logging into the system and performing various functions related to loan facility:
- The employee needs to login on the SBI HRMS portal by clickingto the below link: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com
- One can login to the page using a computer or through the mobile as well using the mobile app.
- Once the login page opens, the user needs to provide the user ID and password.
- Then the user need to click on the login button at the bottom to login to the website.
- In case the user faces any problem in logging to the system, he/she should contact the HR manager and get the issue resolved
- One should use the facility very securely and should always logout of the website after using the facility.
- One should never save the password in case he/she is using the facility on a public system or any other person’s computer
- The user should also never share the login credentials with any other person.
An SBI employee can check the loan related information on the portal.
- After logging to the website, the employee needs to click on “loan application”. This will re-direct the existing employee to another page with facilities specific to the loan account
- The page will have various options such as the “loan status”, click on “new” for opening a new loan account.
- Once the employee clicks on the “loan status”, it will direct the user to another page which will provide details whether the loan account of the person is active or is it closed after paying the amount back.
- Similarly, if the employee wants to apply for a new loan, by clicking on “new”, the user would be directed to the loan application page where the user will be required to provide all the necessary details required for loan approval. The details include:
- Name of the applicant who wants to loan amount
- The amount of loan required by the person
- Other personal details such as the designation of the employee
- Department to which the employee belongs
- The start and end date of the loan i.e. the tenure for which the employee needs to loan
- The purpose for which the employee requires the loan amount.
This complete information is required by the employee to evaluate his loan applicability. The system will process the whole information and store the information in therequired format. The information now can be used by the specific department to see the eligibility of the employee. After the information if accepted, the candidate will be provided the loan application number.
Earlier, this whole process was a cumbersome process and the user was required to be present at the time of loan application and requires the details to be submitted physically. This requires time as well as physical documents for validation as well as to be kept safely till the loan gets deactivated.