Know your SBI HRMS Employee Account Transaction Statement and SBI HRMS Account Transaction History by login hrms.onlinesbi.com portal….
HRMS or the human resource management of State bank of India is a site created as a one stop solution for all its employees and pensioners. The site helps provides solutions to almost all the employees requests. The requests that can be executed through HRMS portal include:
- Request for leaves and checking the status of Leaves
- Checking the holiday calendar for the year
- Checking the SBI Employee Account Balance
- Applying or checking the Status of Loan account
- Checking the Employee Salary pay slip or getting aprint out of the pay slip for any particular month.
- Opening a pension account or checking any details about the pension account.
The facility helps execute the services at the comfort without a need to visit the facility in person. Apart from that one can check the facility through their mobile as well by just downloading the SBI HRMS app through the google play store. Through the execution of HRMS portal, SBI has brought the bank closer to the customers or we can say at their door steps.
There was a time when for every small requests, the customer had to visit the bank, stand in que and wait for the request to be executed. This thing was adding a burden for the customers as well as the work force of the bank. With the increase of the private banks entering into the India, It had become the need of the hour to provide these services to the customers.
With time, the system has become robust and the bank has also now included a lot of subsidiary banks to the State bank of India HRMS portal which includes:
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM).
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH).
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK).
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
The process to use the HRMS is made very simple so that any person without much external assistance can login to the HRMS portal and use the transactions done through the account.
SBI HRMS Account Transaction History (Account Statement) check at hrms.onlinesbi.com
Following is the procedure to SBI HRMS Login for getting Account Statement and SBI Account Transaction History in HRMS portal:
- First the user needs to login to the portal by logging to the website using the following address: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
- Once the website link is typed on the address bar and submitted, the HRMS portal main page will open on the screen. This will have the HRMS written at the top of the page.
- Once the page has completely loaded, the user can click in the login option present on the screen. When the user clicks on the login page, it will direct to security question page. Once the questions on the screen are rightly answered and continue button is clicked, the user will be directed to the login page.
- Here, the user needs to provide the login credentials which are the user ID and the password.
- Once the credentials are provided, the user needs to click on the login button at the bottom which will take the user to the HRMS page where the user can make use of all the facilities.
- The service of HRMS should be used very securely and one should not forget to logout the page after using it to avoid and misuse of the page.
should also never save the password whenever he/she is working on a public computer.
- After logging to the portal, the employee will be able to see various services. For checking the history and the statement of the account below procedure needs to be used.
- After logging to the website, the employee needs to click on “Account Statement”. The employee will be redirected to another page.
- On this next page, needs to select the select the start and the end of time period for which he needs to the detailed statement
- After the selection of time period, the user will be prompted to click on submit.
- Now, the user will be able to see the statement of that particular period.
Thus one can review his transactions in details and in case of any discrepancy can contact the bank and get it corrected.