How to check SBI Holiday Calender 2019 by Login SBI HRMS Portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com….
SBI HRMS is a wonderful facility provided by SBI for his employees, this helps the employees’ number of facilities at the comfort of their home. The facility can be used by the users using their laptop or the mobile from their home. The facility can be used by both the current as well as retired employees.
The service of SBI HRMS is available specifically to the employees and ex-employees of SBI. One needs to have the user –ID and the password for logging to the portal. In case the employee is not able to login or face any other difficulty, they can contact the IT department for help.
Amongst the numerous other useful facilities for the employees, one of them is the ability to check the SBI holiday calendar which can help them plan their daily activities.
SBI Holiday Calendar 2019 check in hrms.onlinesbi.com
Following are the key steps to use the SBI holiday calendar on the portal: First step is to login to the SBI HRMS portal:
- First the user needs to copy the following URL on the navigation bar of the internet browser.
- This will open the SBI HRMS portal on the screen with different options.
- Once the complete page is open, the user needs to click on the login option. This will navigate the user to the next page with various details.
- Now the security questions will appear on the screen, once the user has correctlyanswered the questions, he needs to click on the continue button present at the bottom.
- This will open another page with an option to enter the user ID and password. one should enter the user ID and password very carefully.
- After this the user will be directed to the main dashboard of the SBI HRMS portal where the employee can avail various services.
- Once your work is done, make sure to log out to your account. This is an extra step that is used specifically for your own safety. If you don’t log out of your account, there are chances that someone else can access it.
- Also, make sure to never save your password when using a public system.
There are various options present on the portal for the user, amongst them one important and useful service is checking the SBI holiday calendar.
- After logging to the website, the employee needs to click on “Holiday Calendar”. The employee will be redirected to another page.
- On the next page the employee would be able to see the list of holidays for SBI employees, one can scroll down and see the list of holidays for any specific month or time period.
After checking the holidays, one should remember to logout from the system.
One can also check the SBI holiday calendar using the mobile app of SBI through his mobile as well. The user needs to follow the similar procedure using his mobile and the login credentials.
This is one of the service that employee can use through the wonderful tool SBI has launched for his employees.