How to check SBI Account Balance Statement by Login SBI HRMS Portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com….
HRMS or the human resource management is a two way beneficial website. It is helpful not only for the employees who can explore number of facilities on the portal as well as reducers the efforts and the requirement of the workforce for the human resource department.
Earlier, the requests such as leave management, SBI Account balance statement checking, pensioners account facility, loan account checking etc. were done manually by the SBI staff which requires a lot of time and efforts by the SBI staff which can be used in a better effective way now. The facility has also now merged and extended the facility to the affiliated banks as well such as:
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM).
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH).
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK).
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
The facility is available only for the SBI employees and one requires the user ID and the password to access the HRMS website.
SBI Account Balance Statement check at hrms.onlinesbi.com
Following are the key steps to use check the SBI Employee Account balance statement on the SBI HRMS portal:
The foremost step to avail the services on the portal is to login on to the SBI HRMS portal. Find below the detailed process and steps to login to the HRMS portal:
- First the user needs to login to the portal by logging to the website using the following address: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
- Once the website link is typed on the address bar and submitted, the HRMS portal main page will open on the screen. This will have the HRMS written at the tip of the page.
- Once the page has completely loaded, the user can click in the login option present on the screen. When the user clicks on the login page, it will direct to security question page. Once the questions on the screen are rightly answered and continue button is clicked, the user will be directed to the login page.
- Here, the user needs to provide the login credentials which are the user ID and the password.
- Once the credentials are provided, the user needs to click on the login button at the bottom which will take the user to the HRMS page where the user can make use of all the facilities.
- The service of HRMS should be used very securely and one should not forget to logout the page after using it to avoid and misuse of the page.
- One should also never save the password whenever he/she is working on a public computer.
An SBI employee can generate the SBI Account balance using the below mentioned steps.
- After logging to the website, the employee needs to click on “Account Balance”. The employee will be redirected to another page.
- On this next page, the applicant will be able to account balance of his SBI account.
- The user can also check the statement of his account by selecting the time period.
- After the selection of time period, the user will be prompted to click on submit.
- Now, the user will be able to see the statement of that particular period.
One should follow the practice of logging out of the portal after using the service.