Procedure for How to fill SBI Employee PPF Nomination Form / Public Provident Fund Nominee Form in hrms.onlinesbi.com web portal…..
HRMS or Human Resource management system is one of the best facility that has happened to the employees and retirees of SBI. The online portal not only helps the employees do the basic thinks like checking the basic salary, checking the salary slip, SBI Employee Loan Status, pension slip etc. Apart from this the portal also provides the option to check Provident fund related options (checking or making amendments), T.E. Bills for officers pilot roll, housing loans.
Similarly a lot of information like this can be checked using mobile by downloading the app. One can download the MYHRMS app through the google play store
The app can be used to access all the facilities even for the affiliated banks of SBI like state bank Bikaner and state bank of Hyderabad, Jaipur, state bank of Patiala, state bank of Mysore and state bank of Travancore.
It is the link the user needs to use for using any of the above services: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com
For the first time registration to the portal, the user will be required to provide the email-ID and mobile number on which the activation link and the OTP will be shared. This can be used to setup the user ID and password which can be used every time to login to the portal.
Let us look at the detailed procedure for logging to the SBI website —-
- Once the website link shared above is typed on browser window, the HRMS portal main page will open on the screen. This will have the HRMS written at the top of the page.
- The user can click in the login option present on the screen. When the user clicks on the login page, the system will direct the user to a security question page. The user will be required to answer the security questions on this page and submit, he will be directed to another page for login.
- Here, the user needs to provide the login credentials which are the user ID and the password.
- After providing the correct credentials, the user needs to click on the “Login” button at the bottom most of the page. This will take the user to the SBI HRMS Portal where the user can make use of all the facilities.
- The Services of SBI HRMS needs to be used in a secured environment as it contains a lot of secured information of the user.
- One should also never save the password whenever he / she is working on a public computer.
The home page of SBI HRMS will have different user options, one important option if the ability to access and make modifications to the ‘Provident Fund’ account.
Below is the details for making PPF Nomination
- On the home page the user needs to go to the “employee self-service” or the ‘manager self-service” based on the role of the person.
- After clicking on this, it will show various options, the user needs to click on ‘PPFG’ for the options related to PF account.
- Amongst the other options like checking the PF account, the user will also have the options to provide the “PF nomination”.
- After providing the nomination of the PF account, the user can click on ‘submit; button present at the bottom of the page.
- The details will now be saved on the PF portal for future.
One should remember to make all these changes in a secured network, and should not share his credentials.