SBI HRMS Pension Plan for State Bank of India Employee Login to check at hrms.onlinesbi.com portal…..
Along with providing various facilities for the employees, it is important to provide the convenience to access those facilities. The need for this is further increased in case if Pensioner employees as this can help them check basic details and retrieve those documents without having the trouble to visit the office in person.
SBI, the largest public-sector bank has done exactly the same by bringing the services at the convenience of the ex-employees. They has come up with a range of facilities and options that the pensioners use while being at the comfort of home. The services can be used both through the computer or using a mobile app on the phone. Since 2017, the affiliated banks such as State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Karnataka, State bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Travancore and State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur have also been brought under HRMS.
SBI HRMS Coin login: This Facility is basically associated with the SBI Pension Plans and Retirement Plans etc. People through this can directly login into SBI HRMS Pension, PF or Retirement Account by providing SBI HRMS Login ID and Password. This facility is only available for the SBI Employees.
Only SBI Employees (Retired/Working) can access this link. The link to access the SBI HRMS Coin Portal is as follow: https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
Apart from this there is also another portal to download the pension slips and retirement plans for the employees.
SBI HRMS Pension / Retirement Portal
User who wish to download their SBI HRMS Pension Slips, their Retirement plans can get access through the official links stated below. This does not form part of SBI HRMS section but is a very important section which every user of SBI checks monthly or quarterly basis. The SBI Coin segment stated above is responsible to provide all the details regarding SBI HRMS pension, retirements, PF related information etc. Find below the link of the portal that can be used for logging: https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
Following is the detailed process for logging on to the website of SBI HRMS:
1st Step: The pensioner employee of the SBI needs to open the website for logging to the page. Find the link of the page: https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
2nd Step: Once the portal is displayed, the user needs to click on the login button
3rd step: this will take the user to another page for security purpose having questions such as:
Any employee is not responsible for the message sent using his email credentials.
Using the default password is a secured practice.
The user needs to answer in yes/no for the questions and click on continue button present at the bottom of the page.
4th step: Next the login page will open where the user needs to provide the user ID and password. After entering the secured credentials, the user needs to click on the login button present at the bottom of the page.
Once the user enters the details. The SBI page will open having various facilities to choose from.
- Pension Slip – The user can download the pension slip for any particular month by following the below procedure:
An SBI Pensioner can generate the Pension slip for any month.
- After logging to the website, the Pensioner needs to click on “My Pension Slip”. The pensioner will be redirected to another page.
- On the next page the Pensioner needs to select the month and year for which the salary slip needs to be retrieved.
- After making the selection, the pensioner needs to click on submit button present at the bottom of page.
- The website will first ask you to click yes or no for confirmation and then your pension slip will be generated.
In case the user wants to download the pension slips for multiple months, the user will be required to make multiple selections and download one pension slip at a time.
The Portal also gives the facility to choose the pension plan using the process similar as above. Apart from visiting their personal details and making an update. The HTRMS portal also helps the pensioners stay InTouch with the development going across the organization.
Following is the detailed process that goes into maintaining the data in the HRMS portal:
- Data validation and audit: all the data that is entered into the portal is duly validated by the person and requires.
- Data ownership and obtention of life certificate: this would lie with the nearest circle branch from where the pensioner is taking his pension.
- Data updation/modification and reporting changes
- New pensioners: Till this process is not fully automated, the inclusion of the data of pensioner shall be added through the manual process.
- Timelines: The pension payment and processing shall take place on a single day of the month.
- All credits to Bank accounts only
- SBILIFE Deductions
- Payment of Arrears, if any
- Reporting of Death of Pensioners: The facility provides the updation of the date of death of the pensioner through the portal
- Income Tax and Submission of Investment Declaration