SBI HRMS Login Portal for SBI HRMS Staff Login Portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com – Download SBI HRMS Employee Salary Pay Slip / SBI EMS, Nomination of PF, PPF Nominee, SBI Holiday Calender 2019, check Account Balance of SBI Account, Transaction History and Account Statement of the Bank Account etc…
In SBI HRMS, HRMS stands for Human Resource Management Solutions. SBI as you already know is State Bank of India. Actually, the HRMS system of SBI is specifically designed for the employees of SBI. After the amalgamation of 5 other banks, namely SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur), SBM (State Bank of Mysore), SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad), SBK (State Bank of Karnataka) and SBT (State Bank of Travancore), the number of employee of SBI have increased manifold
SBI has linked all the services of their HRMS portal with these banks. Actually, HRMS portal provides services which are comparable and quite similar to the internet banking solutions. The portal has been developed to provide better Human Resource Management services to all of its employees. From basic information to salary and pension slips, leave, reimbursements, travel, promotion, approvals, medical, retirement actions, commutation etc. the portal can provide all the information to their employees in an easy to understand and easy to operate manner
Main Purpose of SBI HRMS portal hrms.onlinesbi.com
With technological changes, State Bank of India developed the SBI HRMS portal with the sole aim of offering the best human resource management services for their employees. Through the launch of this portal, all employees of State Bank of India are guaranteed better human resource management.
The best thing about the portal is that, not only it provides services to the current employees, but to the retired workers as well. The portal provides all the information instantly from their online portal related to any specific account. This portal can only be accessed by the current or previous employees of the SBI.
In order to start the use of SBI HRMS portal, one needs to possess a User ID and password from the bank to Login to the SBI HRMS portal. The IT department of the bank is always available to help you with that. In case, you lose the UN and password, you can contact the IT department of the bank and they will readily solve this problem of yours.
|Website Name||SBI HRMS|
|Web Portal URL||https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/|
|SBI HRMS Portal Purpose||Download SBI Employee Pay Slips|
|Is it possible to fill the Transfer application form||Yes. It is possible in State Bank of India HRMS web portal|
|Leave Applying Request Form||Login into SBI hrms website|
There are many sections under this portal, like:
- SBI HRMS SAP Portal
- SBI EMS Portal
- SBI Salary Slip
- SBI Coin Portal
- SBI HRMS IRJ Portal
1. SBI HRMS SAP portal: Actually, SAP here is a software adopted by the SBI. SAP stands for System Analyze and Programming. The software is efficient to keep a keen eye on the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and Capital Management Department. Enterprise resource planning comprises of various sections like career development, performance management, property management, e-learning, virtual classrooms, competency assessment, success planning etc.
2. SBI EMS Portal: EMS stands for Enterprise Messaging Service. It is an email address service, which allows a specific email ID to every bank employee of SBI. By default, every employee has access to the portal. In order to use the portal, one first needs to contact the EMS local head. One needs to seek an approval to get the portal credentials. The link for this portal is https://ems.sbi.co.in
3. SBI Coin Portal: SBI coin login facility is for the pensioners. It has all the information related to the SBI pension plans, retirement schemes etc. Through this, the former employees or the working employees of the SBI can get direct access to the information related to their PF, retirement account and Pension etc.
4. SBI Salary Slip: Here, you will be able to get various types of information in the form of slip and notes. You can check the promotion policies, salary slip of every month dating back to many years, rewards, awards, achievements etc.
5. SBI HRMS IRJ Portal: Actually, this is the home page which links to all the associated activities taking place under the banner of SBI. HRMS here is Human Resource Management System. The SBI employees can get all the information by Logging in to this page. From Salary Slips to Promotion schemes, one can get all types of information with the help of this portal. This is the page where all the information about the new schemes, big announcements, new rules, and regulations etc. are updated first for their employees.
Services Provided by SBI HRMS Website
Any technological discovery requires constant updating for it to be more effective and serve the people in the most adequate way. For this reason, SBI is constantly improving SBI HRMS portal in order to increase the level of employee satisfaction. The following services are provided by SBI HRMS Website:
- Checking of the salary slip of an employee.
- Checking the pension slip by an employee.
- For any employee that has applied for a loan, it is possible to check for the status of the active and closed loan.
- Prior planning of holidays as the portal contains the SBI holiday calendar.
- Check the balance of your account, order a cheque book, download the statement of your account and check transactions that have taken place in your account.
- Gives an employee the chance to nominate a person for the Provident Fund Account. The data that is given when nominating a person is directly synced by using your UAN.
These are only part of the services that are offered by the SBI HRMS Website. Many other services can be accessed by logging in to the SBI HRMS Website.
How to SBI HRMS Login Portal into State Bank of India HRMS Portal hrms.onlinesbi.com
Before you can login into the State Bank of India HRMS official website, you need to have a valid username and password. If you have not received your password for logging in into the website, it is recommended that you contact the Human Resource team as they will assist you in getting a password. Once you get a personal password, accessing the website becomes easier since it can be done at any time of the day. Here are a few simple steps that one can use to login into SBI HRMS Website:
- On your browser, type https://onlinesbi.com in your navigation bar. It is also possible to copy paste the link into the navigation bar of the internet browser.
- After successfully searching the link in your browser, you will access the HRMS portal.
- On the homepage of this website, click on ‘login’ option which will automatically redirect you to a different page.
- Correctly answer the security questions asked on the new page that is displayed on your screen.
- After correctly filling the questions, click on continue button.
- You will then see a login page from where you should enter your username and password.
- After entering the username and password, you will successfully login into the SBI HRMS Website.
How to Generate SBI Employee Salary Pay Slip / Bill on hrms.onlinesbi.com portal
In order to Generate SBI employee salary slip of the employee or a pension slip for a pensioner, one needs to login to the official SBI HRMS portal. So we must first understand, how to login to the portal. Here, I am giving step wise step process to do so:
- Write SBI HRMS in the Google search and you will get the link of the official SBI HRMS site as such https://hrms.online.com/irj/portal. Or you can directly click here.
- Now you are on the home page of the SBI HRMS portal. You will find ‘State Bank of India HRMS Portal’ written in bold letters on the top of the page.
- Search for the login option on the home page. Click on that, and you will be taken to another page.
- You will be able to see a security question on the screen. Answer the question correctly and then press the ‘continue’ button.
- Now on the login page which appears next, please type in your user ID and password.
- If you have entered the right username and password, you will be taken to the main dashboard of the HRMS SBI portal.
- Here, you can avail many a services and information offered by the HRMS for the employee/former employee of the SBI like salary slip, pension status, the status of a loan, Coin etc.
Now, checking the salary slip or pension slip of the employee is very easy. You just have to search the option on the dashboard and click on that.
Salary slip: When you click on the section which deals with the salary and salary slips, you will be able to get various types of information in the form of slip and notes. You can check the promotion policies, salary slip of every month dating back to many years, rewards, awards, achievements etc.
Pension Slip: The official link to access the retirement portal of the SBI is https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm. From here, one can download the pension slips, plans related to the retirement, PF related information etc. Actually, this section of the SBI is not under the SBI HRMS section and is not a part of it. But if one is a retired personnel, checking this section is highly recommended.
How to Apply for Leave in hrms.onlinesbi.com Website
Sometimes, this seems to be the best part of the SBI HRMS portal for some. Via SBI HRMS, one can even apply for obtaining the sanction for their leave request. One can even raise the leave request from hrms.onlinesbi.com portal.
There is a separate Android Application for logging in to the portal with the name MyHRMS. One can easily make a use of it to raise the leave application. It is available to be downloaded for free on the Apple and Google Play store both. The good thing is that one can apply for leave from both the web and the App of the SBI HRMS. This reduces the requirement of using the traditional method of paper writing for leave.
Let us learn the process of how to apply for leave on SBI HRMS portal.
- First, log in to the portal with your username and password. If you don’t have one, possess one from your bank.
- After you are logged in to the home page, On the Main menu page only you will find an icon ‘Leave Request’. Click on that.
- Now you will be taken to another page which is in the design of a form. You have to fill it properly. There are different fields in the form like Type of leave, city, start and end date, the reason for leave, approve etc. You have to fill in all the details with precision and correctness if you do not want it to get canceled. Once you have submitted the application appropriately, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Note: You must be aware of the different types of leave before raising a request for the leave. To add to your knowledge, let me apprise that there are different types of leave like casual leave, maternity leave, hysterectomy leave, miscarriage / MTP leave, Sick Leave, paternity leave, privilege leave, UCL for Award staff leave, Unavailed CL for an officer, Sick leave with full pay etc. So keep in mind the reason for the leave and then apply accordingly if you don’t want to lose your pay.
SBI Pension Plan Applicable for Employee
All the pension-related plans and rules for the employees of the SBI are governed by Rule 22 (i). This rule deals with the fixation of pay on promotion. This rule applies to government employees only. While retiring from the service of the bank, one can get the pension if he/she is a member of the SBI Employees’ Pension Fund. The rules of getting the pension are as such:
- No one can get a pension before 50 years of age.
- If a person has completed 20 years of pensionable service and is at least 50 years in age.
- If someone is in the service after or on 1/11/1993 and has completed the 10 years of service and has attained an age of 58 years.
- If someone is in the service of the bank after or on 22/05/1998, has attained an age of 60 years and have served for at least 10 years of pensionable service.
- If someone has completed 20 years of pensionable service, with no restriction of the age, but should be able to satisfy the competent authority to allow for his retirement.
- If someone has completed 25 years’ of pensionable service.
SBI Loan Status of any Active or Closed Loan in SBI HRMS Portal hrms.onlinesbi.com
One can know the SBI Loan Status of any active or close loan account by simply logging in to the SBI HRMS website. Once you have logged in to the account, you will be able to see the loan status of any active or closed loan with the help of the options given.
One can even apply directly for the loan at this portal. The process is:
- Login to the HRMS portal.
- Search for the ‘Loan Application’ icon and click on that.
- A new page of the loan application will appear. Here, you can check the status of any previous loan (if any).
- To apply for the new loan click on the ‘New’ button.
SBI Holiday Calendar
For a common man, SBI is a financial lifeline. The services of the SBI are on par with that of the other banks. In employee satisfaction also, SBI ranks higher. It provides ample leaves to its employee to enjoy the important festivals of the nation. To add certainty about the dates of the leave, SBI releases a holiday calendar every year, which marks the important holidays for the bank employees. Apart from the leave days, it also highlights the important days in the calendar.
For different regions of the nation, they prepare different holiday calendar. If you are a bank employee, you can seek a free physical copy of the holiday calendar from your office. Alternatively, it is available to be downloaded online. If you want to see the holiday calendar of the SBI for the year 2018